Application stopped working (CocoonJS)

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
  • I made an .apk via CocoonJS, launched it on tablet and instantly got message saying that my app stopped working.

Then I made completely empty project with only 1 sprite in it and same thing happend!

I tested it in Intel XDK, it worked great, this means, that problem might be in:

• CocoonJS Cloud Compilator
    • My tablet

Can you help me to solve this problems?

Try to launch this one (it's an empty project with 1 sprite compiled via CocoonJS) on your device and tell me what will happen.

I also attached source file of this project, so, if you dont mind, try to compile it by your own way, so I could test it on my tablet and see if something wrong with it.

.capx

• which method of exporting did you use and how was your setup on the site? that will should help us track the problem down

• which method of exporting did you use and how was your setup on the site? that will should help us track the problem down

I used CocoonJS

and created new project on Ludei Cloud Compiling, I wasn't changing anything at all, except, maybe Scale Method:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3 (I have only WebGL selected)

Screenshot 4

So the point is that I created default project in C2, created default project in LCC and I got this message on my tablet.

Needs ludei help!

• did you use the built in deprecated plugin or download the latest plugin from ludei's github (https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin)

• It is probably related to the gyroscope permission. We are currently fixing it.

Cheers.

• did you use the built in deprecated plugin or download the latest plugin from ludei's github (https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin)

Uh, haven't heard about this one, going to install it, thanks.

It is probably related to the gyroscope permission. We are currently fixing it.

Cheers.

Thanks for your reply!

What should we do and how do we know about you finally fixed it?

• > did you use the built in deprecated plugin or download the latest plugin from ludei's github (https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin)

>

Uh, haven't heard about this one, going to install it, thanks.

Actually, it is the same but updated to use the 3.0.5 version of the plugins. Remember to update the prelude, it has changed completely.

What should we do and how do we know about you finally fixed it?

The fix is ready, we are trying to upload it to the cloud, but we are facing some technical problem. We hope to solve them soon.

Regards.

• Hello,

The fix is already working. Your projects should work now.

Cheers

• Sweet, thank you!

• Hello,

The fix is already working. Your projects should work now.

Cheers

Wow, thanks for your supporting!

Can I also ask you about getting premium in your service? What are benefits and how to get it?

• Hello,

The main benefit is that you have access to our plugins. They are not available at the cloud for normal users. Ads, Social services and In-Apps, for example, require additional configuration.

You must fill this form and wait for a response. It takes a maximum of two weeks to get an answer. If you didn't after that time, please, check your spam box .

Regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

The main benefit is that you have access to our plugins. They are not available at the cloud for normal users. Ads, Social services and In-Apps, for example, require additional configuration.

You must fill this form and wait for a response. It takes a maximum of two weeks to get an answer. If you didn't after that time, please, check your spam box .

Regards

[quote:22mu8cxl]Ooops! This page doesn't exist. You may want to go back to take a look at our help page:

• Are you logged in? . If so, then it might be that you are already a premium user.

Regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)