How do I Make an Appearance of 'X' Icon

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Over 1700 16x16 pixel art RPG icons for item and skills
  • Hye, im a newbie in game developing. So, to make it short, i'm making a 2D platform game that add a little gamification value in it, and i'm lost when trying to make an 'X' icon appear when player picked the wrong item. Thank you in advance for any feedback!

• Make a sprite with X icon. Create/spawn this sprite when you need it, then destroy.

You can add a fade behavior, it will destroy the sprite for you after fading out.

Alternatively you can keep this sprite invisible and toggle its visibility.

Or keep it off the screen and move it to the screen when you need to display it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Make a sprite with X icon. Create/spawn this sprite when you need it, then destroy.

You can add a fade behavior, it will destroy it for you after fading out.

Alternatively you can keep this sprite invisible and toggle its visibility.

Or keep it off the screen and move it to the screen when you need to display it.

Great! i'll try it. Can i give another one? So i'm trying to make that, if player have collected all the items, then they can continue next level. For example, they have to collect a,b,c, and d but they only have a,b and c, so they can't go next level. I wanted to make a pop up that shows what they have collected. I've tried looking up for tutorials, but i didn't bump into one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)