How do I make the app detected as a non game.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for any App you'd like to create (with texts informations, links and some special plugins).
  • the topic question may look weird and silly , but what i want is :

i want the platforms to detect my app created using C2 as another app category rather than a game.

please any helpe

• By platforms do you mean android and ios? My guess there is a tag in the manifest that says if it's a game, app or anything else. That said I'm unfamiliar with the export process, and weather or not you can access it or if the process is fully automated.

• By platforms do you mean android and ios? My guess there is a tag in the manifest that says if it's a game, app or anything else. That said I'm unfamiliar with the export process, and weather or not you can access it or if the process is fully automated.

it's the same here , still not very familiar with the export process. but thanks anyway

• When does this detection occur for you?

• the app made with C2 it defines itself as a game for example when i export an app and export it , and try to play it offline , it prompt me , this game wont work until you upload it.... this is just an example.

• Anyway when I publish to the play store I just choose game or app. That's the only experience I have sorry

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the app made with C2 it defines itself as a game for example when i export an app and export it , and try to play it offline , it prompt me , this game wont work until you upload it.... this is just an example.

This is just a message programmed in to C2. The word "game" is just used because C2 assumes that's what you're making. It's arbitrary, it doesn't really define your app as anything.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)