What should you do if animations or values cant start timers

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
3 pixel charaters with over 8 animations each + animations with a gun
  • I mixed the Is Playing Event and the compare frame event but the effect of the timers never happens. I don't need to say more about the matter. It has worked before but not whit this sprite for some reason.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You know, I told you I fixed your issue but you never replied back. It seems odd to, especially when someone fixed an issue of yours for you. It's like being given a cake and not even eating it. Anyway, if you still want the capx, I'll link you to it, but it's taking too much room in dropbox as it stands.

• I have downloaded that capx and it was helpful making me understand things, i just didn't reply, sorry about that. But this is a different problem then that. Also has there been any progress whit the movement swithing question?

• Yeah, I had told you I fixed it for you. I actually haven't sent it to you, as for what you mean. I've been holding onto it for a while. You're free to have the fixed one if you wish, though.

• Yeah, I had told you I fixed it for you. I actually haven't sent it to you, as for what you mean. I've been holding onto it for a while. You're free to have the fixed one if you wish, though.

I can't find a place where you linked to it. If you are talking about the Movemnt switching question, there is no link to a fixed capx in any of your replies there. So i would be grateful for a link. If there is something else you are talking about then what problem is it? And once again, this a different problem then the movement question.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)