Animation Programs

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Ninja char for your game! Make your own Shinobi game with this art.
  • Hey Guys,

I have been using Blender for years and although sometimes complicated it does get the job done, however i find myself spending large ammounts of time creating simple animations and i suspect there are alternatives out there that may be better suited to 2D animations.

My question is: What do you guys use or suggest for creating your animations for your C2 projects?

Chhers.

• Have a look in the tools/resources part of this forum, there are multiple threads about this.

• Hey Guys,

I have been using Blender for years and although sometimes complicated it does get the job done, however i find myself spending large ammounts of time creating simple animations and i suspect there are alternatives out there that may be better suited to 2D animations.

My question is: What do you guys use or suggest for creating your animations for your C2 projects?

Chhers.

Adobe flash is the best.

• Flash? Really? LOL

I used to use Maya and could happily use it again, but i don't need anything so sophisticated for 2D. Just looking for something a little lighter with a more streamlined workflow.

• Spriter and two "reallusion" products Crazy Talk animator and iclone are the best I've found

• Download links for Spriter are not working for some reason..would quite like to try that.

Regarding iClone, i thought that was 3D animation software.

• Iclone is 3D but I use it with the inbuilt cell shader to export PNG sequences 8FPS, Crazy Talk is their dedicated 2d animation tool and probably more like you're after.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great stuff. Thanks for the advice, i will give CT a whirl.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)