Is Animation Playing Count

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • Hello

What i want is simply not object counts, the count of a specific animation of object. I mean something like this:

a object has x,y,z animations

if there is no x animated a object, then the variable m becomes n.

how do i do this?

thanks in advance

• Um i dont think its possible to have construct to count the animation within a sprite. But the question I have for you is what effect are you hoping to achieve and do you have any example you wish to clone ?

• probably using AnimationFrameCount expression.

• something like this maybe?

• Um i dont think its possible to have construct to count the animation within a sprite. But the question I have for you is what effect are you hoping to achieve and do you have any example you wish to clone ?

there are objects that are breakable, and unbreakable (they are seperate animations) its like if there is no breakable left game overs etc

probably using AnimationFrameCount expression.

i think it only counts the frames in animation :/

something like this maybe?

thanks dude, i guess that will work

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Let me change my question;

There are objects collising each other but have different animations.

for example there is a y object that has x,a,b animations. an object is overlapping all of them. I want that if there is no X animated Y object is not overlapping that big object, the big object gets destroyed. (still a animated y object is overlapping the big object.)

Is there such option?

Thanks in advance

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)