I am trying so hard :(

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Dynamic heavy and powerful hard rock tracks. 15 tracks, loops and more.
  • I have been trying to find out how I can work this in the Game Screen Sheet. I am making a Galaga type shooter and after so many kills the player gets, a boss unit will come down to shoot out little pawn-like units in random directions, not necessarily at the player but I don't think there is a way to spawn something in a direction different than the direction the first sprite is facing. Thanks

• after SPAWN OBJECT set the angle manually to the spawned object , and you can make it random by using random(value1, value2) or choose from different angle choose(value1,value2,valueN) and it will set the spawned to object to the direction you want.

• after SPAWN OBJECT set the angle manually to the spawned object , and you can make it random by using random(value1, value2) or choose from different angle choose(value1,value2,valueN) and it will set the spawned to object to the direction you want.

Ok, I will try that. Is there a certain format it has to be in. I cant seem to make the "angle" variable work.

• no it works , inthe event sheet there must a condition to trigger where the boss come and in the action you have set BOSS Spawn Unit , in the next event make this action , Unit set angle. this will affect the last spawned object

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • try this and work it out

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)