I am having trouble deploying an App on Google Play

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Quick Intro

Hi everyone, just real quick A little bit about my self. I have been using Construct 2 for over a year now and I have made TONS of games with is for different platforms. 3 of the games I have made are currently available on Google Play and in the past I used CocoonJS to export and compile through Ludei.

Now on to my problem

I have made a new game that I would like to deploy to Google play and here is a quick list of things I have done in order to get to where I am now:

• Make a game using Construct 2 (Latest Stable Version)
    • Add the CocoonJS plugin to my .capx

-Setup my Project : window (960,640), Fullscreen in browser(Scale inner), Orientations(Any), Enable WebGL(On)

• Exported to CocoonJS
    • Uploaded the .Zip to Ludei's Cloud Compiler (I have tried to run using Canvas+ as well as WebView+)
    • Downloaded the unsigned .Apk off of Ludei
    • Signed and Zip aligned .Apk
    • Uploaded to Google Play and Downloaded on Device

The Problem is:

If I try to run the app on any device it will show the Ludei Splash and then go to a black screen if its Canvas+ and a Whitescreen on WebView+

Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this? If you need anymore information just ask for it and I will gladly post it here.

• I think you need to export as cordova, even when uploading to ludei (And in ludei, choose the cordova option). But the current standard is to use Intel XDK, it works much nicer in my experience, even when i was trying to stick to ludei

• I experienced the same when updating ludei's latest plugin.

I removed the entire plugin, readapted my project, and now my game works again

• I think you need to export as cordova, even when uploading to ludei (And in ludei, choose the cordova option). But the current standard is to use Intel XDK, it works much nicer in my experience, even when i was trying to stick to ludei

Well, in the old cloud I recommend to keep on using our exporter.

If you want to use Cordova, you can always try the beta of the new cloud.

http://cocoon.io/

However, if you use Cordova exporter, our plugin (https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin) is not adapted.

In the new cloud, you should use the new Atomic Plugins for C2: https://github.com/CocoonIO/atomic-plugins-c2

Anyway, if there is a blank/black screen, it means there is an error and there is nothing painted on the canvas. Use the launcher to debug the error or the "adb logcat" command.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a problem. The apk signing steps are smoothly. But then I do the zipalign and try to install in cel android, appears the "Application not installed" message. The debug version of Ludei site works well but can not send to google play

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)