Hi everyone, just real quick A little bit about my self. I have been using Construct 2 for over a year now and I have made TONS of games with is for different platforms. 3 of the games I have made are currently available on Google Play and in the past I used CocoonJS to export and compile through Ludei.
Now on to my problem
I have made a new game that I would like to deploy to Google play and here is a quick list of things I have done in order to get to where I am now:
- Make a game using Construct 2 (Latest Stable Version)
- Add the CocoonJS plugin to my .capx
-Setup my Project : window (960,640), Fullscreen in browser(Scale inner), Orientations(Any), Enable WebGL(On)
- Exported to CocoonJS
- Uploaded the .Zip to Ludei's Cloud Compiler (I have tried to run using Canvas+ as well as WebView+)
- Downloaded the unsigned .Apk off of Ludei
- Signed and Zip aligned .Apk
- Uploaded to Google Play and Downloaded on Device
The Problem is:
If I try to run the app on any device it will show the Ludei Splash and then go to a black screen if its Canvas+ and a Whitescreen on WebView+
Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this? If you need anymore information just ask for it and I will gladly post it here.