Alternative way to convert my file to apk except Phonegap

From the Asset Store
Template for an alternative to falling shapes, fully documented in comments and video

Hi guys. It's my first time to post here so please bear with me.

I badly need to test my game for my school project but I can't convert it to apk in Phonegap because the limit is just 50mb in free. And I can't get a subscription because it's not available in my country.

I've tried cocoonJS and Intel XDK and all i got was a black screen.

My Construct2 is R139 and I can't find some Export choices like in the tutorials. Just PhoneGap and Cocoon JS for mobile.

Hoping for some good news from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Bigger than 50MB?

Must be a very big game..

Have you checked if the game runs on android through the browser as a website?

Just asking to be sure the issue is in coccoonjs or intelxdk and not caused by trying to ask too much of mobile hardware..

Is there a reason you are using a Construct2 version that is over 2 years old?

A lot of optimizations have been implemented since that time..

Trying to publish to mobile with the free version?

Hi guys. It's my first time to post here so please bear with me.

I badly need to test my game for my school project but I can't convert it to apk in Phonegap because the limit is just 50mb in free. And I can't get a subscription because it's not available in my country.

I've tried cocoonJS and Intel XDK and all i got was a black screen.

My Construct2 is R139 and I can't find some Export choices like in the tutorials. Just PhoneGap and Cocoon JS for mobile.

Hoping for some good news from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

I would say that it's not really feasible to offer any appropriate assistance unless you update the ancient version you are using. The core and export options have changed too much since r139.

Please update and see how you get on.

Bigger than 50MB?

Must be a very big game..

Have you checked if the game runs on android through the browser as a website?

Just asking to be sure the issue is in coccoonjs or intelxdk and not caused by trying to ask too much of mobile hardware..

Is there a reason you are using a Construct2 version that is over 2 years old?

A lot of optimizations have been implemented since that time..

Hi sir.

Well it reached more than 50mb because of the sprites. It's a 15-level game actually.

The game runs perfectly fine on the browser every time I run the layout. I actually was able to make it work on my device using phonegap when it was less than 50mb.

I'm using an old version because it's cracked. Just right now I found a cracked version of R209 but all I have here in the Export button is Cordova, Blackberry, Tizen, and amazon for mobile. I really have no clue why I don't have the Android option like in some tutorials.

Thanks for the reply sir. I'm really hopeless on how can I test my game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

> Hi guys. It's my first time to post here so please bear with me.

>

> I badly need to test my game for my school project but I can't convert it to apk in Phonegap because the limit is just 50mb in free. And I can't get a subscription because it's not available in my country.

>

> I've tried cocoonJS and Intel XDK and all i got was a black screen.

> My Construct2 is R139 and I can't find some Export choices like in the tutorials. Just PhoneGap and Cocoon JS for mobile.

> Hoping for some good news from you guys.

> Thanks in advance.

>

I would say that it's not really feasible to offer any appropriate assistance unless you update the ancient version you are using. The core and export options have changed too much since r139.

Please update and see how you get on.

I'm sorry, I'm just using some cracked versions. I can't afford to buy a licensed one. That's why it's hard for me to update. Phonegap really worked fine. Too bad my game reached more than 50mb. I wanted to subscribe to phonegap in order for me to upload my file but it's not available in my country. I have no idea anymore how to test my game. T_T

You're audacity, and quite frankly stupidity, is staggering.

Locking.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)