Alot of problems whit one sprite that need to be fixed

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX One contains 400 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • So i have a problem whit a sprite in my project. It is supposed to spawn other sprites in various ways. But it doesn't do it for some reason. I don't think i can clearly explain the sitaution in words and get a good answer so i will share my project here. The problem sprite is Sprite 236. There is alot of events connected to it in the latest part of Event Sheet 4. The Action 2 events is supposed to make it spawn other sprites but it doesn't. Sometimes i can make it so it spawns sprites but then it does it every tick for some reason so don't make that happen either. It is supposed to spawn things sometimes. The Action 3 events is supposed to make it jump sometimes but it never does. The Action 4 events is also supposed to make it spawn things sometimes but it never does. The Action 5 events is supposed to make it move left and rigth by collide into Edgemarker15 but it just moves to the rigth and never changes direction. Overall the sprite don't work at all for some reason. I don't knwo why since i have done similiar things whit other sprites and has worked just fine. So i would be happy if you could fix this. The sprite is in Layout 15 so you need to make everything work there. My project takes up alot of memory, i know so you don't need to comment on that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shq9teqx7oect ... .capx?dl=0

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)