Advice on Google Play Games login

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Getting oh so closer to an end product. But i have a problem with logging in to google game.

I have game music that starts right after the splash screen, on start of the menu layout. I did have the events on that layout (menu) to login on start of layout, but when it tried to login the music would pause. I'm getting a sign in required error that makes the login disappear and then the music would resume.

How can i get google play game to login the user? Without the music pausing?

I was thinking about adding a "Log In To Google Game" button on the options layout that would trigger the event (which I'm still not sure how to do exactly).

But i'm open for suggestions.

• Getting oh so closer to an end product. But i have a problem with logging in to google game.

I have game music that starts right after the splash screen, on start of the menu layout. I did have the events on that layout (menu) to login on start of layout, but when it tried to login the music would pause. I'm getting a sign in required error that makes the login disappear and then the music would resume.

How can i get google play game to login the user? Without the music pausing?

I was thinking about adding a "Log In To Google Game" button on the options layout that would trigger the event (which I'm still not sure how to do exactly).

But i'm open for suggestions.

The login screen pauses the game (timescale = 0). This comes from GPG SKD I guess, because I haven't found anything in the plugin code which could cause a pause.

So there is no chance to avoid this.

Regards

Andy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah, that's what i was thinking. About it forcing a pause.

I just omitted the music in that part of the game, for now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)