How do I adress the object?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • This is some weird logic either i'm missing something.

This piece of code should change animation of initial (clicked) object and neighbouring object if it's animation is similar to initial object's. I adress them through "relX" and "relY" vars - their relative coords in array assigned when created - because it's easy in my current project.

Problem. As for now, it only changes initial's animation (event 35). However, it passes event 34 where neighbour's animation (stored in array "base") is checked.

Any ideas why module doesn't meets event 36's conditions?

I'll provide more info if needed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump maybe

• You're picking one module with the mouse and that module is the only one picked for all sub-events. If you want to pick a different module in a sub-event you'll need to 'Pick all' first.

• I Agree with ramones ,

about you need to pick all or by closest which every your trying to do.

My only ? , Is from what I under stand both 35 and 36 are the exact same thing. Or am I wrong?

• You're picking one module with the mouse and that module is the only one picked for all sub-events. If you want to pick a different module in a sub-event you'll need to 'Pick all' first.

That sounds like a solution! Thanks, i'll try it.

I Agree with ramones ,

about you need to pick all or by closest which every your trying to do.

My only ? , Is from what I under stand both 35 and 36 are the exact same thing. Or am I wrong?

Well, no, they have different "relY" variable.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)