I've been having some difficulties testing out adMob ads, leaderboards, and achievements on iOS TestFlight. All of these seem to be working fine on Android, so I'm wondering if I don't have something configured correctly. I'll try to include all relevant information...
- I am exporting to Intel XDK and uploading code to Phonegap
- In my Construct 2 project, I am using cordova-plugin-game to authenticate and report achievements/request leaderboard
- I am using Construct 2's AdMob plugin and have test ads enabled and in Intel XDK, have the cordova-plugin-ad-admob plugin enabled.
- All of the above are working for me in my Alpha build on Google Play. I'm able to authenticate, unlock achievements, view test ads, and view leaderboard.
Other things to note:
- I'm testing on iOS 11 Beta device. My target iOS in Intel XDK is 8.
- At the start of my app, I attempt to authenticate with Construct 2 Game Center object
- In iTunes Connect, I've set up the leaderboard and I'm referencing the leaderboard ID in the Game Center object's actions. I have a button set up when tapped to pull up
- In iTunes Connect, I've set up the achievements and I'm referencing the achievement IDs in Game Center object's actions when trying to unlock them
- I've tried whitelisting everything with a Content Security Policy, but I'm not sure if it's doing what is intended
I was getting a black screen error in iOS without a CSP though.
- In iTunes Connect, all of my achievements and leaderboard are "Not Live". Not sure if they can be tested while not live, but I would assume so?
- I've tried changing my account on my registered device to that of a Sandbox Tester that I set up in iTunes Connect, but it did not change anything.
- I have not submitted my app for review yet.
Does anybody have any ideas about my situation? Are there any immediate red flags as to why I cannot get these to work on iOS?