How do I add touch controls to flappy bird game for android

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
The "Flying bird" game assets. The characters have been created with inspiration from popular mobile games
  • Hi, I've created the flappy bird game using Tutorial how to create Flappy bird in 10 minutes. I am stuck now on how to add touch controls and how to add screen size so that it can work on android device. I am a totally newbie so i've created this game using tutorial as there was screenshots of everything there. And it was a lot helpful. So please anyone help me now how i can resolve this problem for this particular game. Please please help me.

Thanks in advance

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Dont quote me on this because im new to construct 2 as well, but most phones and tablets process a mouse click as a touch, thats how I made games in game maker. Also in theexample projects on the construct 2 start menu I vaguely remeber seeing something that used a touch behavior.

• Thanks for the help. Thank you

• No prob, hopefully you get it working how you want it!

• To export to android you should:

• Fullscreen in browser : Scale outer for Cocoonjs
    • Fullscreen in browser: LetterBox for Intel XDK
    • Event Touch -> Is touching object -> action 1, action 2, ...
  • To export to android you should:

- Fullscreen in browser : Scale outer for Cocoonjs

- Fullscreen in browser: LetterBox for Intel XDK

- Event Touch -> Is touching object -> action 1, action 2, ...

Hi Thanks for your response. But i understand all the above points but except last one. For this Touch event what will be the actions. So if you can explain it little bit more then it would be great as i am totally newbie.

Thanks

• Yoy have to be more explicit and say you want to do when touch screen item

example

I want the menu button and return to the main menu ...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)