How do I Add Sensitivity Option For Beta/Gamma Rolling Ball

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • A few of my testers have asked that i add an option to lower/raise the sensitivity of the ball.

I have the events set up to check for tilt, and it worked fine with a set amount. I've tried adding an option that allows the user to touch 3 different circles that would lower, raise or keep the sensitivity the same. If they touch a certain button, that button's group gets activated and the other 2 get deactivated.

Problem: either the circles are not setting the input ( i have a GV Tilt_Select to set the input: 1, 2 or 3, then save that in localstorage) or the groups/GV are miscombobulated.

What's the best way for me to create this option?

Whatever options would serve best here?

Keeping in mind whatever option, i really need to be able to keep that option in line with the look of the game.

Thanks for any help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It seems like the sensitivity could be controlled by a delay once the gamma hits the right value, is that not the case? So if it's a positive gamma and starts tilt right then you can either delay the movement of the discs or make it instant? Maybe that would work, never used the option.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)