I saw somewhere on the forums a plugin that added text to a sprite.
Is it possible to do the following?
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28087823/Construct%20Examples/AddToSprite/test.png" border="0" />
1. Start with a simple sprite
2. make Z number of duplicates with a small X,Y offset in one direction (creating "depth")
3. take a snapshot of the bunch of sprites, converting the snapshot into a new sprite, and delete all the original overlapping sprites.
I thought it would be doable through the system->"snapshot" command, but I'm missing the following functionality:
1. at runtime, crop the sprite containing the snapshot, to specific coordinates
2. replace the background color of a sprite with transparent color