How do I add Google Play achievements and leaderboards?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I got the Play Store license, my game published there (exported with Cordova on Intel XDK) and I've read the Scirra tutorial on the Play Store several times, but when I reach the part it says I need to create the service as an Web app and the Dev console asks me the URL the game is played, I don't know what to say.

Is the tutorial up to date? Should I try another plugin?

I just want people to login, play a bit, get a couple of achievements and compete on the leaderboards.

Thanks for the info.

• The URL of your game is the address that you have it posted to.

In order to do what you are asking, you have to have a server-side application talking to a database or cache.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The URL of your game is the address that you have it posted to.

In order to do what you are asking, you have to have a server-side application talking to a database or cache.

That sounds complicated, kinda...

I've been doing some research and I've found a plugin called Cransberri, should I just buy that plugin and use it? Looks way easier.

Thanks for your response!

• > The URL of your game is the address that you have it posted to.

>

> In order to do what you are asking, you have to have a server-side application talking to a database or cache.

>

That sounds complicated, kinda...

I've been doing some research and I've found a plugin called Cransberri, should I just buy that plugin and use it? Looks way easier.

Thanks for your response!

With the advent of virtual servers, it is really not bad now.

But that plugin might work for you too. It would talk to Google servers.

• I got the Play Store license, my game published there (exported with Cordova on Intel XDK) and I've read the Scirra tutorial on the Play Store several times, but when I reach the part it says I need to create the service as an Web app and the Dev console asks me the URL the game is played, I don't know what to say.

Is the tutorial up to date? Should I try another plugin?

I just want people to login, play a bit, get a couple of achievements and compete on the leaderboards.

Thanks for the info.

Hi,

I made a guide for the leaderboard setup here.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/c ... eplaygames

It works the same if you use Intel XDK. Here is a guide for exporting with Intel XDK

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/i ... nstruct-2/

If you need a template, I can recommend you my Leaderboard Template here.

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... rboard-538

It includes a version for cocoon and for Intel XDK.

Regards

Andy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)