So I use cocoon JS to publish my android game. Now I know you should be able to use online highscores. I also see some of the actions on construct 2 and a lot of them are pretty clear.
- However I was wondering if there was a manual on how to go about. I have a few basic questions so far
- Do I need to make use of the gameservices tab on Google Developer website?
- Or it this managed on cocoon js side?
- Can I only test it after uploading my game on Playstore or can I test it with a debug signed standard from cocoonjs?
- Or maybe even with the Cocoonjs launcher?
Thanks for anyone who want to help me.
Excuse for my somewhat bad english