How do I add ads to my android project?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I have a project that I've made for Android. I've built it both with and without Admobs Ads.

With the Admob plugin (without any events called) the build displays a black screen.

Without the plugin, it displays the game.

I need Ads in my game, but I'm unsure of how I would do that without the plugin working.

I do have the Admobs plugin installed with Cordova, and it builds without errors.

Tagged:

• Have a look at the enhance plugin they do ads

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a project that I've made for Android. I've built it both with and without Admobs Ads.

With the Admob plugin (without any events called) the build displays a black screen.

Without the plugin, it displays the game.

I need Ads in my game, but I'm unsure of how I would do that without the plugin working.

I do have the Admobs plugin installed with Cordova, and it builds without errors.

You can check my thread here, I had same problem. Finnaly I found the easiest solution for admob where you dont need to recode anything in Android Studio or gamefiles except 1 string in config.xml, so changing something in your ands and rebuilding .apk or iphone format takes seconds instead of all those actions which takes quite a lot of time if you are not exactly a programmer.

B.t.w admob ads will not show in construct preview. I reccomend to run Bluestacks or alternatives (AndroidStudio adb was not a solution for me coz I am working on Ryzen)

construct.net/en/forum/construct-2/how-do-i-18/admob-working-android-phone-148262

• Thanks everyone!

Actually, my problem was a little silly. (I am a programmer btw)

I actually just made a typo in the ID of the ad. I copy and pasted, so I'm not sure how, but the first three combination of characters was repeated. I must have been distracted or something.

I looked into it and found that this isn't the first time this has happened. Lol

Humans are silly things.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)