How do I add Ad mob plugin?

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
ADD ME ALL
$29 USD
A super duper mental math activity to practice addition with unlimited combinations.
  • I would like to use the Ad mob in my game, I watched some tutorials.

I am not getting below options under the plugin management in intel xdk.

Cordova plugin registry

or 'Get Plugin from the Web'

now showing npm option there. can any one please guide me.

• I would like to use the Ad mob in my game, I watched some tutorials.

I am not getting below options under the plugin management in intel xdk.

Cordova plugin registry

or 'Get Plugin from the Web'

now showing npm option there. can any one please guide me.

Are you testing the app in intel xdk emulator to see if the Ads showing or not if so. Don't, because it won't show up. You need to build the app first, then install the APK file to your device to check if the ADS showing or not, and since Intel xdk stopped the Build Option. You can use either Phonegap or Cocoonjs.

Since I did not use Cocoonjs. I will tell you what to do after you export the app from C2 as Cordova, but be sure to uncheck the the XDK format. then you go to where you saved your project. Open Config.xml and add this line:

<plugin name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob" source="npm" />[/code:n5cfhhbc]

after that save and close the file. Then zip all files inside that folder. Go to phonegap after you sign up and everything choose upload zip file. wait until the project ready then you will see a Word Build Or Something like that. Click it and wait. Anyhow, after that your apk file will be ready. download and install to you device. 

I hope this help. 

Oh, one last thing if you had any problem with apk if won't install to your device add this line of code to Config.xml:

[code:n5cfhhbc]<plugin name="cordova-build-architecture" spec="https://github.com/MBuchalik/cordova-build-architecture.git#v1.0.1" source="git" />[/code:n5cfhhbc]

Good Luck
  • Thanks for the reply, I will try your suggestion, and let you know very soon.

• alajajm,

Last time I have tried to build the apk in phone gap, but i am not getting normal apk. I got that time debug apk. that's why I am using intel xdk. please suggest something.

• alajajm,

Last time I have tried to build the apk in phone gap, but i am not getting normal apk. I got that time debug apk. that's why I am using intel xdk. please suggest something.

Yes, if you don't use your Google Key Store the apk that will be generated by phonegap is a debug one. So you need to upload your keystore format if you don't have a keystore format.

Check out this video in how to Convert JKS to KEYSTOR FORMAT using Intel XDK:

And as I told before add this code to your Config file:

<plugin name="cordova-build-architecture" spec="https://github.com/MBuchalik/cordova-build-architecture.git#v1.0.1" source="git" /> [/code:18lzerp5]

I hope this will help you...

Good Luck
  • Thanks a lot! alajajm

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello Somebody please help me I created a game with ads and export it through Intel XDK with cordova-plugin-ad-admob but ads are not showing!

When I tested it with test ads "True" it worked then I set Test Ads to "False" and uploaded it on play store but now ads are not showing!

PLEASE HELP!

• Amit,

Not yet resolve the same issue, right now I am trying another alternative like phongap and cocoon.io but not getting any solution.

I have followed the all instructions of alajajm.

Now I am stuck.

• I Tried everything such as :

• Used old version plugin of cordova-plugin-ad-admob not worked
    • Used AdMob Pro/Free both not working
    • Exported through Monaca/XDK/Phonegap/Coocoon.io no one worked
    • Used another plugins such as AdMob Free / AdMob Pro / CocoonIO Ads Plugin not worked
    • Used old version of Construct 2 as well as Intel XDK didn't work
    • Used Appodeal didn't work
    • Contacted Google AdMob Help Service not worked!!!

What left? -_-

Scirra is not replying me on any post!

• please try once again in cocoon, that method guide is updated now.

• Can you please give me the updated guide link?

• Amit,

below is the link :

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/cocoonio/

I have tried above link's instructions. but i am not getting expected apk.

so i have tried another way,

1 exported with cordova.

2 I am not deleting any file in construct2 folder.

3 I used webview instead of canvas.

4 use this link : https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... -admob.git

5 install native android admob plugin.

6 then compile.

now showing the ads on device. but I am not sure this method is correct or wrong.

just i have tried today.

if you will get any solution, please let me know, and please check this is correct or wrong.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)