3d menu(carousel)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
3D Car Pack 1
$2.99 USD
3D models + Rendered Low-Poly Cars in isometric, top-down, and side angles.
  • hi guys! tell me how to make the objects in the panel was (meaning) one sprite and background on the designer had seen his animation (to be visible not only in the animation panel, but at the background. how? here as. remove gaps. dldotdropboxdotcom / u / 5426011/examples% 208/carousel.capx ? https: //www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=95460&p=737958&hilit=carousel#p737958

• The link to the forum post that you gave us is exactly how I would suggest you do it. Construct 2 is a 2D only engine, so to get 3D you need to use animation tricks. The first thing I thought of was the 3D card flip idea, which is linked on the first page. Basically you need an animation that resizes and moves the menu buttons as an optical illusion. I could go on and explain it but that thread you linked explains it as well as I would.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The link to the forum post that you gave us is exactly how I would suggest you do it. Construct 2 is a 2D only engine, so to get 3D you need to use animation tricks. The first thing I thought of was the 3D card flip idea, which is linked on the first page. Basically you need an animation that resizes and moves the menu buttons as an optical illusion. I could go on and explain it but that thread you linked explains it as well as I would.

No, you misunderstood me, I want to do everything as in this example! ((I just can not figure out how to do it?? Like to do all the animation sprite was visible on the background?? Thing to do? Because when you add the animation it is invisible on the background, as seen here! So I can `t do (

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)