How do I 100% completly QUIT/EXIT out of Amazon App game?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
This sound pack comes with 100 high quality, ready-to-use sound effects for all kinds of games.
  • I'm making a game.

I've uploaded it to Amazon. It plays on Android tablets/phones.

However, I can't seem to figure out how to get the game to 100% completely exit/quit when the person wants. I did create a little "exit" sign on the last screen of the game for people to click on. In Construct 2, I did tell the program that once a user clicks on the exit sign, that Construct 2 should "close browser" -- but that doesn't seem to work. I had hoped there would simply be a function that would say something like "exit application" but I don't see anything like that in Construct 2.

Is there an easy way to create a button that a person can click so that the game completely exits/quits? I looked on the forum and I keep seeing people say to utilize "close browser" but that doesn't seem to be working for me -- perhaps because it is on a tablet/android and technically isn't a brower?? Maybe I goofed? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• I'm curious about it too.

could help us, he has it in his game.

• I'm not sure what I did differently, but I used the "close browser" and now it seems to work perfectly for me. It also works for a game I made for a tablet that was downloaded from Amazon... the game now closes successfully on the tablet with no problems.

Just figured I'd mention it here... to avoid people from perhaps trying to re-invent the wheel unnecessarily.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Mine works fine

• Mine works fine too. That's what you need to do. I just added to support tablets and It's working nice so far.

• I just added to support tablets and It's working nice so far.

Where can I find it? Mine still doesn't work. In the preview mode it only works on a computer, not on mobile devices.

• Noga

Using the browser object > Close. Build the apk and then test it.

• Ok, so I can't test it in the preview. What's that support tablets feature, where can I find that?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)