I wish, I wish to see in the C3:
1. Work with a transparency mask.
Why I need to do the individual sprites to close "technical issues", if I can close them easy mask transparency. (As in After Effects for example).
2. Ability to make exceptions for Platformer behavior.
For each object you can do "their" wall.
3. Working with vector graphics (At least limited).
At least in order to make the interface without loss of quality when zooming.
4. Normal export to mobile platforms, especially on the IOS. It's a real nightmare if you want to make the game more than Flappy Bird.
Exports, which are now to be free, so as the third-party services make applications for phones rather than construct 2. (Intel XDK is terrible).
5. Dummy objects (like there are in 3Ds Max and After Effects). Invisible service objects. At the moment, we have to create sprites for service objects that are not rational.
6. Make icon cache independent of the settings of Windows.
What I can not create in the project more than 2000 unique objects, with no edits the registry Windows - it's awful.
7. Return the support CocoonJS, as an alternative way of exports.
Currently, CocoonJS provides significantly better performance than Intel XDK, Ejecta and even clean Cordova.
8. Remove the required objects to the browser icon.
Why do we need them? Who needs can add them separately.
9. Make it official support of the program "Spriter" and add plugin in C3 bundle, so this is the only 100% compatible tool for the normal animation.
10. I wish that when you export a mono sound in m4a, it also remained a mono sound, while not encoded in stereo.
11. The priority in the development of C3 must be the performance of the games, and then everything else.