What is windows 10 preformance?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • Never mind, I figured out that problem.. I'm gonna test the pubcenter on my Duck Carnival HD game and let you know if pubCenter works. I might test for Admob too.

did you manage to install the appp on an Windows Phone device? I just updated the Lumia 640 to Windows 10 build 10.0.10166.0 but the only supported version in VS is 10.0.10240.0

• > Never mind, I figured out that problem.. I'm gonna test the pubcenter on my Duck Carnival HD game and let you know if pubCenter works. I might test for Admob too.

>

did you manage to install the appp on an Windows Phone device? I just updated the Lumia 640 to Windows 10 build 10.0.10166.0 but the only supported version in VS is 10.0.10240.0

I don't have a Windows Phone device anymore, so I'm just building on desktop, but I'm having problems with pointing the SplashScreen in the manifest files.. Keep spitting errors at me.. So I just gave up for the time being..

• how did you install the universal app on desktop? i tryed running the ps1 file with powershell but it failed to install, after two complete days of playing around with Windows 10 on Desktop and Phone and Visual Studio, i cant say im to excited about this new operating system, i think i will return the phone to amazon on monday :/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • how did you install the universal app on desktop? i tryed running the ps1 file with powershell but it failed to install, after two complete days of playing around with Windows 10 on Desktop and Phone and Visual Studio, i cant say im to excited about this new operating system, i think i will return the phone to amazon on monday :/

I'm excited about the operating system. It's a major improvement over Windows 8/8.1... I won't let small issues like that ruin my experience with Windows 10. Once I figure everything out, I will create a guide..

• it seems you cant test Windows 10 Universal Apps on real Devices at the moment, we will have to wait till a newer Phone build comes out because Visual Studio's minimum target version is higher than whats available in reality :/

Does that mean that every app in the store is either for Win 8.1 or an untested, not installable Win 10 Universal App ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)