Windows Phone8 packaging issue with Express 2013

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi, I have IE11 and MS Visual Studio Express 2013 and Construct2-r163 installed on my desktop (OS- Windows7 service pack-1). I exported my Construct2 project on Windows Phone 8 platform and double clicked Microsoft Visual Studio Solution (.sln) file in the exported folder. But MS Express was unable to open the file showing the dialog as:

Unsupported This version of Visual Studio is unable to open the following projects. The project types may not be installed or this version of Visual Studio may not support them. For more information on enabling these project types or otherwise migrating your assets, please see the details in the "Migration Report" displayed after clicking OK. - Testapp, "C:\Users\Asit\Desktop\Testapp\Testapp.csproj"

Please suggest what to do .

• You have to install "Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Phone 8" exactly. I also went through that, had to install almost 4 versions before finally figuring it out.

Apparently each VS version is for a completely different thing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You have to get the pro or ultimate versions if you want one that supports every type of project. The express version are very specific.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)