With wich release was the .capx created?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • Hi!

I can not find how to check the release that .capx created with.

It may be a stupid question, but I need help. Thank you so much already!

• Hi!

I can not find how to check the release that .capx created with.

It may be a stupid question, but I need help. Thank you so much already!

capx, is another expression for c2 to reconize, and open, but what actually is, its a Zip file, but with a diferent name, so if you right click and if u have rar or 7-zip u can extract it, open the .caproj file with notepad or what text editor u have, and on top you will see Version and a number such as 197,00 or smth like this, u can always change that number with 192 or what version u have then reopen the caproj with c2 and its gonna work, unless the latest update that was used to do the capx int he first place has so many changes that ur version might not have, so i suggest u install latest c2 into another place on ur computer so when u need to use the stable release u can do so, and when u want to see newest capx files u open with the latest beta

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A .capx is just a zipped up Project, so you can unzip the ,capx into a folder using 7zip, winzip or whatever you have to hand.

Open the .caproj file and look for the following:

<saved-with-version>19602</saved-with-version>[/code:1n57ekxg]

That's the version number, so in this case 196.2.

To change to 195, just change the value to 19500 and save. Double click the .caproj file to open and then resave as .capx if needed.

Edit:
    ninja'd
  • Thank you so much to you both!

Have a nice day.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)