why recent projects list empty ?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • The problem appear with any version for me ~ windows7

and I don't know why some of my friends didn't have these problems.

• Try 'Reset Dialogs' from Preferences, just in case something has gone haywire.

• Try 'Reset Dialogs' from Preferences, just in case something has gone haywire.

I've tried, but the problem still not fix~

• Long shot - have you got any Windows tweak programs installed. Some of them can remove recently used lists.

• Long shot - have you got any Windows tweak programs installed. Some of them can remove recently used lists.

none~

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Recent list is stored in Registry at:

'Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Scirra\Construct2\Recent File List'

If you are confident with working with the registry, you could have a look here and check.

It's possible that the registry settings maybe corrupt, in which case, removing C2, deleting the Scirra key branch (backup registry first!!!) and reinstalling may work, but I wouldn't recommend it if you not totally proficient in working with the Registry, as serious damage can be caused if you do something wrong.

• Recent list is stored in Registry at:

'Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Scirra\Construct2\Recent File List'

If you are confident with working with the registry, you could have a look here and check.

It's possible that the registry settings maybe corrupt, in which case, removing C2, deleting the Scirra key branch (backup registry first!!!) and reinstalling may work, but I wouldn't recommend it if you not totally proficient in working with the Registry, as serious damage can be caused if you do something wrong.

I've check the registry, and I can't find the recent file list.

I try to deleting the Scirra key branch and reinstalling C2 ,but it still not work~

• That really is quite bizarre.

Maybe this is one for Ashley to cast his eye over. It maybe something easy we are missing.

• I don't know why that would happen. The recent files list is remembered by the UI library so it's not our code.

• To my knowledge this can happen when your files are no longer in the folder they were in when they were last accessed.. This happens to me when working on file from a network location that is no longer available...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)