Ways to get around the file size limit of APK compilers?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • The size of my game in terms of code and assets' pretty small. Around 20-30 mb. However the combined size of music files are around 150mb alone, and is only expected to rise. This prohibits me from using the C3 compiler, and many other solutions as well. I'm wondering if anyone knows any tricks on how to get around this? Is there any way to have the APK compiled without the media content, and have it inserted after the fact? Can I stream the audio from an url? etc. etc.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The size of my game in terms of code and assets' pretty small. Around 20-30 mb. However the combined size of music files are around 150mb alone, and is only expected to rise. This prohibits me from using the C3 compiler, and many other solutions as well. I'm wondering if anyone knows any tricks on how to get around this? Is there any way to have the APK compiled without the media content, and have it inserted after the fact? Can I stream the audio from an url? etc. etc.

Thanks

i don't know about limits works on C3 apk building service, but in case you have to ask about this on C3 section.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)