Viewing HTML5 Games On Android

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hi guys,

I'm new here, so please excuse me if this is in the wrong section. I don't think it's a bug hence I haven't posted it there.

I'm having trouble viewing C2 games exported to HTML5 hosted on a private server on Android, always seem to get a white screen. I have tried my Android phone and Emulators with the same result. It's not just my games, but others as well. I have read a lot about white screens on Android, but they all seem to relate to games exported using specifically for Android and not HTML5.

One that I created for a test is

Works fine on PC and iphone, but not Android. Any ideas what's causing this?

• weirdly enough it works fine here (opera mobile for android) so I have no idea what could be causing the issue on your hand. What browser(s) are you testing this on?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for looking into it Aphrodite! I am using Opera on my phone it wasn't working. Checked again now and still white, but then I tried Chrome and it works fine.

• I figured this out if anyone happens to stumble across the same issue. It was related to layout size. My phone and emulators didn't like the fact the Layout was too large (only just) so resized for 640,960 worked a treat

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)