UI memory issues.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Memory game, with 10 levels for you to have fun. Made in Construct3, template available for purchase.
  • Guess that's what you'd call it atleast. Sorry if this should've gone in the bugs section, the new template isn't really suited for it.

1) When I open my project my previously opened tabs are all out of order. I'm usually presented with layouts I rarely even open.

2) When I open the file browser in the image editor it is all the way at the bottom. I've probably re-positioned it 300 times now but it never remembers.

3) Colors in the image editor are selectively remembered.

4) Might actually be by design, but when you select a frame in the image editor the first image point is auto-selected. Makes setting lots of image points tedious.

5) When C2 encounters that crash-on-exit while an event sheet is open, there's a chance every sub event & group will be opened and event width at minimum when re-opening the project.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'd love to see your first point addressed. Actually, I'd love to have more ways to manage layouts and events, as getting to just 20 combined makes organising them a bit of a pain - one which has to be done every time I open the application.

A couple of things which I think would help: remembering which tabs were opened and in what positions, and enabling multiple lines for the tabs so I can organise event sheets and layouts on separate lines.

• I totally agree with 4)

• For 2), have you tried the reset dialogs button in the preferences?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)