my first app submitted to Tizen Store was just rejected:
2221750 Add Hoc / Menu Tree
The application is forced closed. That happens every time that user try to run the application.
2221704 Automation Test [Function] Incomplete URL
The application contains an incomplete URL (http://www.google.com/chrome/)
2221705 Automation Test [Content] Check icon shape
1. Launching icon is not a circle.
2. Launching icon size is not 117 x 117 pixels.
- The policy of icon size has been changed from 108 x 108 pixels to 117 x 117 pixels.
3. Registered icon in the Tizen seller office is not a circle.
1. Check if the launching icon is a circle of 117px size.
2. Check if the registered icon in the Tizen seller office is a circle of 512px size.
The main icon represents the application and it is recommended to be a circular shape. It is normally used in the App tray and on the Home screen.
However, in case the main icon is used in other applications, it should be noticeable on any background.
The main icon should have the following properties :
- File format: PNG file with a transparent background
- Size : 117 x 117 pixels (based on the HD resolution), 512 x 512 pixels (an icon for the registration)
- Effect : Give the circular icon a sense of dimension. Depicting the light as coming down at 90 degrees from the top of the icon gives the best lighting effect that promotes consistency and improves the quality of the new icon.