Tip add shortcut.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Hello, I'd suggest something, I think it would be good idea to have a button shortcut to this function.

Thus, with a click you already have blocked all layers except the one you pointed out.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is the second post suggesting a button for this - the first you deleted yesterday after no response.

Regarding your suggestion - it is hardly a burden as it stands to click on an Icon to lock a Layer. How is saving a few seconds of such a benefit?

As Ashley always states regarding suggestions - a good case needs to be provided with good reasoning why a new function should be added, and of what benefit it would be to the majority of users.

Whilst your suggestion would be a nice benefit, does it justify the development time needed to implement?

Maybe it may be already on Ashley's to do list for C3, but I can't see it being of use for C2.

• Exactly, delete the first message when I discovered that there was already that option in the menu above indicated, it was not because I did not have answers, I think the right thing, It seems to bother him?.

My suggestion is for C2 or C3, because in the future I think I buy the upgrade.

If can implement the suggestion I seem great, if not possible nothing happens, I'll have to carry on as before.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)