Text Object looks bad in webgl need solution

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • I am using text object which is a required part of my project where i cannot use textsprites due to the the number of different language supports.

The problem which i am facing is when i use webgl then font looks very bad if i make it off then it shows correct font. Is there any other way by which i can see the correct font without losing its quality in webgl?

Or if i can invoke WEBGL off or on while inside the application using events???

• I had the same issues :(

Most contrasting colors really make it look bad.

I toyed around with size fonts and background colors to make it acceptable.

Avoiding thin circle shapes fonts and using same tints, slightly dark, worked well for me.

• I found a way its a trick maybe help you too..

just import png small image and put it somewhere outside of the canvas on the game board. Strangely it will make your font looks back in cool ..not sure the internal reason but now if i need to use good quality of fonts i just use any dummy bar or image and put it like this...

try and let me know what you think.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I found a way its a trick maybe help you too..

just import png small image and put it somewhere outside of the canvas on the game board. Strangely it will make your font looks back in cool ..not sure the internal reason but now if i need to use good quality of fonts i just use any dummy bar or image and put it like this...

try and let me know what you think.

I tried this but am still having the same results.

I made new project, added a text size 24 arial, and the E shows sharp edges/ugly corners.

Added an image outside of he layout, but still the same.

• check this project if you remove the png pink bar then test the result which will show you bad shape and result of the test but while having this on the game canvas it shows smooth look

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104183650/New%20project.caproj

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)