Any suggestion why picking is not working?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Hi,

I have this set of conditions, but picking doesn't seam to work. The object in question is inside the family that loop runs trough. Any suggestions?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jUjW ... sp=sharing

Thanks

M

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • have you try : pick as_traps when as_traps.IsShoting = 1

Edit:

pick as_traps when as_traps.IsShoting = 1

(subevent)for each as_traps

(...)(subevent)pick sprite by UID= as_traps.uid

• Not really enough details to say why it wouldn't work. Assuming the sprite is in the family like you say and it has that boolean set, it should work.

That said it may not be pickable yet if it was just created and a toplevel event wasn't reached yet. Is it a sub-event of something?

• Not really enough details to say why it wouldn't work. Assuming the sprite is in the family like you say and it has that boolean set, it should work.

That said it may not be pickable yet if it was just created and a toplevel event wasn't reached yet. Is it a sub-event of something?

Yes, it is a subevent of On start of layout. So You must be right. But meanwhile, I've just created one more boo, to specify this particular type... and testing... and it doesn't work too. Here's full view.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jUjW ... sp=sharing

MadSpy Why would you pick is_shooting = 1 first and not later as I'm doing? I'm probably missing something: Is there a huge difference?

Edit@Eh, i might be too tired tonight; I forgot that the angles are calculated on start of another sheet and using objects that were absent from the layout. Sorry guys but thanks for your suggestions.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)