[Suggestion] active layer when object is selected

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • I have a really rough time when I'm designing my levels, because everytime I copy an background object and paste it, usually I'm pasting on the wrong layer.

I know I could just make all layers invisible and use only the layer that I want to add the objects, but I keep going back and forth because I like to see what does it look like while I copy tiles.

I know I'm probably asking too much, but any chance you guys could implement an option like that? Something like "Change active layer to selected object"? I don't even care about being able or not to copy multiple items from multiple layers to these same layers, I just want to be able to copy tiles to the right layer without having to check it everytime.

Thanks.

• Having the ability to set the layer an object is on, over in preferences, after you select the object helps a lot.

You can also move all instances to a layer if you have them all selected.

• i wish there is a way that change all objects in all layouts , so we don't check every layout where the object layer...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a question also;

Can I see an objects UID and IID directly from the Construct 2 window? The only way I can do this right now is if I create a text object, put it above my character, play, and stay in front of the object I want to get the UID from..

• no cause those are made dynamically during runtime

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)