stuck on none existent version in steam (185)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Hi Ashley

I have a personal license on C2 in steam. it was set to download latest beta.

My game is in development for the past 2.5 months, last version of C2 I was working on last night was 185

apparently, the last beta 186 broke my game, downgrading to 184 is not working either, it says the game was made in a newer version (185)

there is no method in steam to get back to beta 185.

please help?

one more thing, I regret buying C2 personal license from steam for obvious reasons, is there anyway to convert it or detach it from steam?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your capx is a zip file.

If you uncompress it and open the .caproj file you can edit the "<saved-with-version>" tag.

If you haven't used any specific r185 feature, this should do the trick.

For the license you can ask a refund from Steam and use the money to buy it from Scirra's store's on the website here.

• Your capx is a zip file.

If you uncompress it and open the .caproj file you can edit the "<saved-with-version>" tag.

If you haven't used any specific r185 feature, this should do the trick.

For the license you can ask a refund from Steam and use the money to buy it from Scirra's store's on the website here.

you are a life saver, thanks a lot man

<saved-with-version>18500</saved-with-version> did the trick

Regarding steam refund, I have had C2 with them for around +6 months, I do not think it is an option

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)