steam4C2 and NWjs 0.24+?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • I want to add achievements in my game on steam but i use NWjs v0.24.

I think the only way to add achievements is with steam4C2 (right?)

But will it work with NWjs v0.24 and up?

Is there another way apart from steam4C2 to do that?

PS I can't downgrade NWjs because there are people who bought my game and in order for this to work, they must delete their savegame folder manually which is a bad thing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Steam4C2 is updated regularly to keep up with the new NW.js versions so if there isn't one for your version now it will probably be available soon. But why would you have to remove users saves if you roll back a NW.js version? I have done that many times with my steam game and had no problems with my users saved progress?

EDIT: Just checked and there is a Steam4C2 version for nwjs 24 on the store already.

• The Steam4C2 is updated regularly to keep up with the new NW.js versions so if there isn't one for your version now it will probably be available soon. But why would you have to remove users saves if you roll back a NW.js version? I have done that many times with my steam game and had no problems with my users saved progress?

EDIT: Just checked and there is a Steam4C2 version for nwjs 24 on the store already.

I've tried and if the saves are from a newer version, the game doesnt even start. If i then delete the saves folder, it works fine.

• Ok, but have you tried the latest steam4c2 then? It should work with your nwjs

• Ok, but have you tried the latest steam4c2 then? It should work with your nwjs

I did not buy it yet coz it says Support C2 r217+ and nw.js 18.7/19.4/20.0/20.3 Steamworks SDK 1.39

• Ok, the info text is not updated but it supports more nwjs versions than that and nwjs24 is one of them.

• Hi,

nw.js 0.24.0 is supported since 15th August

Regards,

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)