Static noise problem on mobile devices?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple fun and stylish endless scroller game ready to be customized and published.
  • Hi guys,

I am getting a static sound every 10, 20 seconds on my mobile device. The built is done with intelxdk.

This sound is audible whether or not the audio is turned off in the game. There is no problem on my pc though.

Anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it ?

• im not getting static sound but i am getting sound issues within intel xdk, all my sounds don't play on time and often are sounding slightly distorted

• Hi guys,

I am getting a static sound every 10, 20 seconds on my mobile device. The built is done with intelxdk.

This sound is audible whether or not the audio is turned off in the game. There is no problem on my pc though.

Anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it ?

What version of C2 are you using?

Ashley had had to implement a workaround a long time ago that has been reverted in r222 - see HERE.

If it's with a newer version, then a full bug report might be better, ensuring to follow all the requirements.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What version of C2 are you using?

Ashley had had to implement a workaround a long time ago that has been reverted in r222 - see HERE.

If it's with a newer version, then a full bug report might be better, ensuring to follow all the requirements.

I am using the latest stable version. r222 is still in beta so I havent upgraded yet.

If it fixes it, great

is it safe to ugrade to beta r222?

• Are you using the steam or standalone version?

If using standalone, then as long as you ensure to make backups (which you should always do regardless) then you could download the beta r224, install and test.

If it is still an issue, then file a bug report, and if you wish, reinstall older version r222 and reload your backed up game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)