sound lost if game screen sleep or switching apps on android

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • I am facing a strange error , if I run it with chrome android browser using wifi , then whenever i switch the windows suddenly it lost the sounds. I am running music behind the application which runs fine but other sounds stop working if i switch the windows. I thought maybe this error is due to the chrome browser so i have build it with crosswalk on XDK and then i ran the application directly on the device. In start everything works fine but if i do not touch the screen and device mode goes into sleep mode then if i wake up the device it get lost all sounds of the buttons except music. So it seems like this is coming from construct2 because running the app on chrome android browser or running as an apk both gives same results.

Error i have faced were following

call.preview.js:1021 
    Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: A call to lockOrientation() or unlockOrientation() canceled this 

[/code:2mwqagoc]

[code:2mwqagoc]
    Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: A call to lockOrientation() or unlockOrientation() canceled this call.Runtime.tryLockOrientation  preview.js:1021
    Runtime.initRendererAndLoader  preview.js:739
    Runtime.loadProject  preview.js:1655
    xhr.onload  preview.js:410[/code:2mwqagoc]

[code:2mwqagoc]javascript error uncaught invalidstateerror failed to execute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': the htmlImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state. http://localhost:50000/preview.js, line 1858 (col 11)[/code:2mwqagoc]

I am desperate to fix this but after spending 6-8 hours I am failed and need help ...
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)