[Solved] Plugin failure without installed plugins?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • So I recently installed a plugin and got an error after startup, I deleted it from the export folder and restarted Construct 2, still got the same error. I have even uninstalled C2, removed the whole folder where it was installed, restarted my computer and tried installing it again, I still get the same error, how is this possible? I'm not posting this as a bug since I'm not sure if it really is a bug or if I'm missing something, I even tried installing it on another harddrive but I still get the same error..

The error I'm getting is:

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

ACE table: Expression ID duplicated in ACE table

Condition: exp_ids.find(id) == exp_ids.end()

File: c:\c2\source\exporters\html5\..\..\common\ERAHelpers.h

Line: 269

Function: void __cdecl era::ACETable::AddExpression(int,int,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,void (__cdecl *)(const class era::StaticResult **,int,class era::StaticEvaluation *))

Build: release 197 (64-bit) checked

Component: HTML5 exporter

(Last Win32 error: 0)

How can I remove a plugin that doesn't exist on my computer so I can use Construct again?

• I solved the issue, if anyone else have problems with this; delete the plugin from the C:\Users[User]\AppData\Roaming\Construct2\plugins folder.

• Well, I had the same error and the probem was in the same path but behaviour.

It was the "anpur-state-machine" behaviour the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This really should be pinned 📌 and thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)