Select multiple objects in Project Panel

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hello,

I like to keep things ordered, so I always create subfolders inside the main "Object Types" folder (in the Project Panel). Problem is that, after I import various sprites, I have to drag them one by one to change their folder. Would it be possible to allow multi-selection inside the Project Panel? It might seem like a minor thing, but it's kind of a huge time-waster.

Cheers,

Daniele

• +1 for this. Using Spriter for animations and I have to constantly delete a large number of sprite objects whenever animations are updated in Spriter. Selecting one at a time in the Projects Panel is incredibly frustrating. Hopefully implementing multi select is a minor issue and can be addressed in a near future C2 patch.

Ashley, please don't make us wait for Construct 3 to have multi-select!!!

• +1

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We had a feature request like this already, it was about selecting and deleting/moving multiple objects at once.

If you insist on Ashley's exact words from the response I could take a few minutes and go through my post history but his response was basically saying that: "There will be no changes made for C2, however he will consider improving this part of the editor within C3".

So I guess don't get your hopes up for an update and continue with the current working but annoying method.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)