Just want to say thanks..

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hey,

I know I may sometimes seem moody or difficult at times, but I want to thank this community for all the support it gives each other. Construct 2 is really great, and I continue to enjoy using it more and more as time goes by. I enjoy it so much that I tend to feel very passionately about it and sometimes that makes me come off as a bit abrasive when trying to explain myself or understand others, or the product itself. I just am interested in seeing things continue to improve, and can't wait for what the future holds. I am constantly learning and improving as I go, and it's exciting knowing that I'm trying to achieve my dreams, and that one day I might.

I always am reminded how construct 2 suits me perfectly whenever I discuss with others who do more code-based work, and remembering all the difficulties I have had struggling with syntax heavy programming. I love to code, but I love to make games more than that, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well, and thanks again to the community and to the developers.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think we all fall into this category at times.

Great post

~Sol

• Great post

+1

Can't agree more.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)