Saving Issue

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Match the similar cards with each other and free all animals!
  • When I save my project, oftentimes my CPU usage jumps up to 100% and my computer starts getting jerky with small bits of freezing every few seconds or so. I was wondering what is causing this so I can stop it, because it doesn't happen all the time, especially when C2 saves my project instantly.

• I do not have the answer, but perhaps for someone who is going to answer: what are your pc specs and do you also have this with new and small projects?

• I have Windows 7 Home Premium, AMD Phenom II X4 945 with 3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, if you need any other specs, lemme know.

Not sure about new projects, I don't have time to work on any others except my current one. It's saved as a project folder and not a single file, if that makes a difference, so I can upload changes easily to an SVN.

• I mean, what happens if you make a new project, with some of the objects in it that you have and save^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That doesn't seem to have any issue. It's just an actual project takes excessively long to do things like saving (though that is fairly random and sometimes it's instantly) run in NWjs, opening, etc. Though I've already suspected that it might have something to do with my layouts sometimes being 40mb, give or take.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)