Sales or any chance of getting cheap?

0 favourites
  • What do you consider 'cheap'?

• Hmm, anything 100 or less.

• Speaking about cost etc. is it possible to transfer a license to someone that you own?

• someone that you own

Owning people is illegal in most countries

is it possible to transfer a license

I believe licenses are non-transferrable

I just want to buy sure that it's some I'll frequently use

Use the free version until you are sure. If you're already using the free version, how long do you have to use it before you become sure you'll use the paid version? If that's say 3 months for example, then just set aside $10 a week and by the end you'll have enough for the license if you decide to get it.

• Speaking about cost etc. is it possible to transfer a license to someone that you own?

This has been asked a few times. The simple answer is no. Most digital downloads have this in place.

Same as you can not resell your license.

• > someone that you own

>

> I just want to buy sure that it's some I'll frequently use

>

Use the free version until you are sure. If you're already using the free version, how long do you have to use it before you become sure you'll use the paid version? If that's say 3 months for example, then just set aside $10 a week and by the end you'll have enough for the license if you decide to get it.

Unfortunately, the free version doesn't cut it for me. 4 layouts, 100 events. In my opinion, that's too limited to get any experience. I understand why they went this way, but for people like me, it doesn't give me the full experience. To me, it's like taking a bite of a burger that only has the condiments.

• >

> > someone that you own

> >

>

>

> > I just want to buy sure that it's some I'll frequently use

> >

>

> Use the free version until you are sure. If you're already using the free version, how long do you have to use it before you become sure you'll use the paid version? If that's say 3 months for example, then just set aside $10 a week and by the end you'll have enough for the license if you decide to get it.

>

Unfortunately, the free version doesn't cut it for me. 4 layouts, 100 events. In my opinion, that's too limited to get any experience. I understand why they went this way, but for people like me, it doesn't give me the full experience. To me, it's like taking a bit of a burger that only has the condiments.

You've been a member for ages, a little bit of money put away each month will more than pay for C2. You can also make some pretty decent stuff using the free version and you can put that free games up all over the net. If they are even the slightest bit good, I am sure you can pick up a sponsor.

Learning to build a game with 4 layouts, 100 events will make you a better C2 game developer. Trust me, you can build awesome things with 100 events and only 4 layouts.

• Yes, I get that. If I do decide to buy C2, it won't be until after Christmas, or even next summer. I'm already saving of sub 1500$ PC build. But, I'll try to make something with the free version, but with the game I have in mind, I'm pretty sure it's going over the 100 limit. =E Trust me, I've used programs similar to C2 before. Construct Classic and MMF2. Hell, I made some megaman clones in MMF2.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
    Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • I'm already saving of sub 1500$ PC build.

Wow that is going to be a mean machine I built mine for just under, a little shy of $1000 and it is almost top of the range.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think the limitation is 4 Layers per layout, not 4 layouts, that can make a big difference

• > I'm already saving of sub 1500$ PC build.

>

Wow that is going to be a mean machine I built mine for just under, a little shy of $1000 and it is almost top of the range.

Yep, yep.

• So, I was playing around with the Box2D physics and it's much better than the one in Construct. So, Yeah, I think I will buy C2, but not for a while.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)