ROTATE - WHEEL - STOPPING POSITION

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • Hi Friends,

I am trying a wheel with numbers in it to rotate when a user drags. All good but when it stops then we would like to know what is the number the wheel stopped. We have put a pointer at the top center of the wheel.

Please could you let me know how to handle and implement these kind of scenarios?

Many Thanks

• Not sure if I understand correctly, but you have an object that rotates and you want to know what number or information is at the top when it stops?

I think the easiest would be to set up a condition, using the angle of the wheel. For example, check the angle of the wheel once it stops. If it is between angles 1-30 it is number 1, if it is between angles 31-60 it is number 2 and so on.

• You've already asked this question in another thread. Why start another?

If you keep all these questions together, it can also help others searching for similar answers.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Rekjl,

Thanks for the response. problem solved.

zenox98, I started a new thread as it is a new question though little related to the previous one so that it will be useful for everyone.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)