[Request] Some important needs

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hi I dont know here to put request of features but anyways...

1) Color the Layout and the associated Event Sheet with SAME color. Its because Im creating a large project and this could help us a lot!

2) On the "Event Sheet" we need and "Else" condition and and "OR" condition. This will help us a lot when creating a large project. Its VERY important!

3) On the "Text Box" plugin its ever "center" the text, and we need an option to create a multline "Text box". In other words, put more properties on this control!

4) More UI controls like "Combo Box", "Check Box" and so on. Some games or projects need this type of controls..

5) Save inside the "Project" the last path where we export. I have some complicated folder structure and its really annoying every day put this again.

6) When I want to run the game its ever run on the layout I'm in, even if I define the correct layout on the project option. Pls, put a play/preview buttom that run the layout especyfied on the project option, not that I'm in. (really annoying with big projects... like mine)

7) When I put a sprite and set it as "global" its only work globally when executing not at design time. I think that if its is global its need to be visible when I change the layout Im working at design time.

I know this a lot of request but this is an AWESOME program and I really need this. Pls friends take care with our resquest :D

Flws!

• 4) I'm actually developping it. I hope can release it soon.

• I think all of this is already on our todo list. We're just very busy and trying to get through things as quickly as possible, but we're just a two-man team!

Pls, put a play/preview buttom that run the layout especyfied on the project option, not that I'm in.

Have you tried right-clicking a layout in the project bar and clicking Run?

) When I put a sprite and set it as "global" its only work globally when executing not at design time.

*All* objects are global at design time. The "global" setting only affects the runtime. You can drag any object in to any layout via the Project Bar. I'm guessing you got confused because the Object Bar by default has a filter on it - see the manual entry on the Object Bar.

• Or is possible by using two events, and else is possible using variables. That's not to say they shouldn't be implemented - rather, that it's possible to get the same effect currently.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Or is possible by using two events, and else is possible using variables. That's not to say they shouldn't be implemented - rather, that it's possible to get the same effect currently.

Yes but it would greatly help to create larger projects.

*All* objects are global at design time. The "global" setting only affects the runtime. You can drag any object in to any layout via the Project Bar. I'm guessing you got confused because the Object Bar by default has a filter on it - see the manual entry on the Object Bar.

Yes, but I think you misunderstood me completely. I am saying that for example in a particular layout I create a sprite and set to global, for example in my case was a frame for use on all pages. So when I create another layout that I would need the object to appear so I could have a reference for the placement of objects within that framework. This is just one example.

Have you tried right-clicking a layout in the project bar and clicking Run?

YYes I know but I am saying that if he had a button that ran the layout that I set as the default would help a lot!

I'm actually developping it. I hope can release it soon.

Super! I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks to all replies

• : you need to spawn a new instance of the object in the new layout.

Either at runtime through the use of the "Start of layout" event, either by setting an instance in C2 in the new layout. Drag the object from the object list and drop in the layout, here is your instance.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)