[Request] Brake input/Force release

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • Hi,

I would like to request additional action to input plugins, that will cancel current input. It came to me just today, when I've made a scrollable map. Basically the issue there is, that if I hold down directional keys ( responsible for player movement) while pressing map button, on map appearance it instantly scrolls it ( as the same keys are responsible for it's scroll ). I have tried using currently available conditions, and have build a massive wall of those, to try and break the input, but it just couldn't cut it. So I'd like to request that kb, mouse and controller plugins have new action, called "Brake input" or even more appropriately "Force release" . I assume this could also have other uses, when you hit a wall for example you want instance to stop and require you to hold the key again. Or charging a power strike, but being interrupted by enemy.

Here's the capx https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jUjWN7LcQhY2tNRU9aNnJLX2M/view?usp=sharing

Arrow keys for moving player and scrolling map, "M" key to open/close map. Check it out!

Thx!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)