Replying an old thread regarding Html 5 APK builder

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Dynamic, heavy and powerful rock themes. 11 music tracks.
  • Hi,

saw an old thread regarding some issues using html5 apk builder, because of oldness of thread i am not able to reply there, so i am posting the solution here, it may solve other mates problem regarding same issue..

Old Thread

I've tried cocoonjs and get good performance mixed with a lot of jank (around 10-63 FPS). I've tried crosswalk and get a TERRIBLE frame rate (7 FPS). What I've had the best performance with is the HTML5 APK Builder (http://www.mrchay.com/projects/HTML5toAPK). I've been getting 25-40 FPS but it runs much more smoothly than the other options I've tried. I'm having a few issues with it and wanted to start a place where people could share experiences and info. I also have a few questions about it. I've heard people talk about screen orientation lock issues with crosswalk, I'm also experiencing them with the APK Builder. How can one go about setting and locking the orientation? I also am having a slight audio lag and music isn't playing at all. Can I fix these? If so, how?

Solution

If somneone facing the same issue you can use the screen orientation plugin for Cordova/PhoneGap to lock the screen orientation. run this command in your project directory

cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-screen-orientation

after installing this you can install this

screen.orientation.lock()

Regrarding audi issues there must be some lagging reasons you may need to adjust the 'preload' and 'autoplay' attributes to ensure that the audio files are loaded and played correctly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)