Remember window and tab positions

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hi!

I'm working with two monitors and I drag all my event sheets to the right side while the layouts stay on the left monitor.

What is slightly annoying is that every time I restart Construct, I need to drag the event sheets to the right monitor again.

It would be very nice if one of these two options would be possible:

-Construct would automatically remember the window and tab positions

or

-The user would have the option to save the window and tab positions

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Unfortunately there feature for this , and yes this is very annoying but what we can do, since it's very minor issue to developers to care about so they just ignore it.

• +1. I primarily come from vfx apps like Maya/LW which have their own way of dealing with UI workflow; this 'forgetting' of window layouts, especially when you have numerous event sheets and layouts, is one of the first things I that bugged me about C2.

I'd encourage the devs to consider this issue and other UI workflows (the new auto-complete feature is a good example), as it will increasingly be a recurring issue in the long run as C2 is being used as as serious tool.

• Been requested a number of times. C2 runs on third group IDE(ie Scirra didn't make the IDE) that they are using. There are limits to the IDE can and can't do from Scirra's end. I assure you this has been requested almost monthly for the past 2 years.

I think a post with all request ever made, and which have been implemented would be great.

• I think a post with all request ever made, and which have been implemented would be great.

How about A GoG style 'Community Wishlist' where requests are listed and voted on by the community?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)