Can i refund my money i am not happy with it?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • i like construct 2 because its cheaper then the others. ^^

i dont understand the topic o.O

i did only asked if i can refund. i am not here to flame about construct 2.

but do you really mean that exporting to an android device is more difficult then with unity?

• i like construct 2 because its cheaper then the others. ^^

i dont understand the topic o.O

i did only asked if i can refund. i am not here to flame about construct 2.

but do you really mean that exporting to an android device is more difficult then with unity?

Exporting to android is difficult no matter what game engine you are using. In fact making a game run on anything but html5 (construct 2 beats everyone here) is hard.

You asked in locked thread if anyone uses game maker. I did, I liked game maker, but have spend almost 8 months with construct 2 now, and haven't worked on game maker for 6 of those months. Perhaps that will tell you something ???

Unity3d is very very good, but requires you know a programing language and has a steep learning curve.

Everyone flames C2 (I flamed it for its instability, which was later found out to be steam and not c2).

Spend 6 months with C2 and you will be hard pressed to find a better game engine.

Unity3d is best at moment, but you will have just as much, if not more issues, especially when they release updates and it breaks your stuff from previous versions (Oh, my word the grey hair - lol)... nothing is easy I'm afraid.

• ^^haha okey thanks men.

i am mostly interested in hml5 and android. i don't have the money for a bitten apple

• We have good support for exporting to Android using Crosswalk. I do not understand what the problem using the Intel XDK is - do you have any specific problems? It's simply a convenient way to get an APK built for you without having to install hundreds of megabytes of developer software. Crosswalk is an open-source library for Android (as is Ejecta), so if the Intel XDK ever started charging for use (which they have told me they have no plans to), then we could add a way to directly build an APK from the Crosswalk library itself, but that would probably be a lot more complicated than just clicking "build" in Intel's tool.

For the record, our store refund policy is in our store terms & conditions: https://www.scirra.com/store/terms-and-conditions

• napelazam,why you not trying with trial version first until you think to buy personal license?

• i have bought the personal licence. i dont like trial versions of programs

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i have bought the personal licence. i dont like trial versions of programs

ohhh.. look like you're rich

• do not think i would spend one cent for a dumb adobe program!

gimp is so much better :O as an rival to photo...s...ugly

• If photoshop is dumb so is the gimp. They are exactly the same in functionality to deliver final product.

It's not about what software is better, is about how are you using it.

If you have no knowledge about image painting/editing you will never be able to do good stuff.

And that's true for 2d, 3d, audio whatever.

Learn, use, deliver. If you don't learn you will not be able to use any program and you will fail with delivery.

It's easy saying C2 is shit because it doesn't do what you wanted it to do, but did you even try?

I'm using CC and C2 for over 5 years now and I'm still learning new thing every single day.

And you what, spend a month and would like to develop AAA games already?

Seriously I'm watching a lot of regression in current society, And that's painful.

• i know i know. learning. i want only the "Big" money.

• i know i know. learning. i want only the "Big" money.

I guess I will be the one to tell you not to only want the "big" money.

If thats why you are doing this, the only reason why. There is NO EASY WAY. Some ways are EASIER. But in the end you need a ton of time, work, and perseverance.

I am just going to tell you to fucus on the "small money" have many games with little income and they all add up.

Only trying to get that one BIG AWESOME ANGRY BIRD type game. Only setting sights on a big success. This makes all the little success and achievments you make invisible. Being blind to that will only discourage you and keep you from a big success.

• which ways are easier?

yes i know. make very little games, which are fast to develop and put them into the stores till one app arrives the top 10.

I can not write good in english, have i understand you correctly?

• which ways are easier?

yes i know. make very little games, which are fast to develop and put them into the stores till one app arrives the top 10.

I can not write good in english, have i understand you correctly?

What is easy for me and what is easy for you could be very different.

My advice:

Try making a very simple game. For ideas look back at old arcade games.

There honestly isn't an easy way to do things. Everything comes down to personal taste.

When I first tried construct I hated it. I viewed it as useless because I couldn't code and felt restricted. Certain concepts clashed with what I learned and know about programming in Java and c#.

But I kept using construct and now I love it. I had some walls to climb and still do. But I feel pretty comfortable with using construct and generally prefer it over alternatives.

Construct also has a great community. People are actually helpful and mature about things. That alone is worth it. I couldn't stand the vast amount of "trolls" in the gamemaker forums.

The lesson to be learned here:

Construct2 can make some really great games. But it can't do it on its own. You will have to try it out for probably a few good months of trial and error before you start getting awesome results.

Read the manual. It wasn't until I read the manual that I actually saw construct as being useful. It helps a ton and is a fun read.

Open and look at the tutorials/ templates!

I wish I did this sooner as well. Tons to learn here.

Goodluck!

• You need to have patience with it's development as well . It is still early , I am sure that the best is yet to come and deployment to platforms will continue to improve .

• "i want only the "Big" money."

All of the money and none of the effort, right?

Here's a quote for you to consider:

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

It's a shame that you aren't willing to give Construct 2 a chance, because you're really missing out on a quality product. What is it that you don't like about the editor?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)